Fees & Finance

Fees & Finance

Coin Piless
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. - Amelia Earhart

Levy paying Employers

If you’re an employer with a wage bill over £3 million each year, you will pay the apprenticeship levy.

This money can only be used to pay for Apprenticeship training. DWA will claim this money from your Online Digital Account (DAS).

Non-Levy paying Employers

Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with the government – this is called ‘co-investment’.

The co-investment rate has changed for new apprenticeships starting on or after 1 April 2019. You will now pay 5% towards the cost of apprenticeship training. The government will pay the rest (95%).

You will have to set up a digital account for DWA to access the 95% funding. (DWA will help you do this).

Apprenticeship Fees

Level 3 Apprenticeship - Diploma: Veterinary Nursing (30-33 months).

£15,000 (maximum funding band).

Ofsted logo